Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Customer emails

Chris,My saddle was delivered on Tuesday and I tried it right out. My horse loves it. I put your inserts into the HAF pad and got great gullet clearance. I will ride with them as is for a little while and then see if I can take some filling out. I realized he liked the saddle fit when he quit fussing at me as I was adjusting the girth and stirrups. If he's not comfortable, he snakes he head at me andshows his teeth. Once he felt how comfortable that saddle and pad is, he stood as still as a stone and let me suit him up. Then we had a nice little ride.Yeah!!!I'll let you know more when we get out for some longer rides. Great job on the invention of the inserts. I really like how the HAF pad seems like it will disperse heat and moisture. I admire how you have worked on these inventions to pull this system all together for the benefit of the horses. Keep up the good work.

Laura Pyke

No comments: