Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Customer emails

I like the FreeForm saddle. The molded foam gives the saddle shape and flexibility and has fit every horse I've put it on. My dressage horse is a funny build...uphill, short backed, and dip behind the wither. All saddles I've had on him to date, bridge to some extent. The Freeform settles into his conformation. I'm thinking that with more use and with warmer weather the Freeform will be like a second skin to him. The way the Freeform is made also distributes the rider's weight over the surface area it covers. I can see that in the sweat/dust pattern. The haf pad really keeps it off the spine and wither. I'm not sure what keeps it so stable but it is incredibly stable. It doesn't roll. My treed saddles roll! I would love another one of those neoprene girths in the larger size 28"? That is the stretchiest girth I've ever used and my horses LOVE it.

I still owe you photos. I've been waiting until the horses are a little cleaner.

Charleen

No comments: