Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Freeform owner

I too have a Freeform that I ride dressage in. It is the only saddle that I have found to comfortable fit my Thoroughbred. She is the classic princess from "Princess & The Pea." In the first 1.5 years of ownership, we went through 5 different treed saddles. I even looked at the Ansur, but it wasn't the answer for us. ;) We were constantly stuck at lower training level tests because saddle discomfort made for horrid transitions. However, since purchasing a Freeform last fall, we have made tremendous progress. We were are now we're schooling first level in all gaits and higher than that at the walk (we worked on half-pass, haunches-in and shoulder-in in our last lesson). Its amazing how much you can progress in a matter of months when you have tack that comfortably fits your horse. :) Thank you Freeform!!Amy Brachthauser (& Jewel)

No comments: